Terms and Conditions
We do our best to keep you happy travelling with us. however there is always a bit of paperwork and legal formalities that need to be taken into account before you start your Portugal Ride with us. Even despite all our good will to make this Portugal journey through motorcycle, the best ride of your life, our lawyers insisted that we make our Terms and Conditions available to you. So, please be informed of the Terms and Conditions of the trips organized by Portugal Motorcycle Tours. By purchasing a trip (or several) you are automatically accepting these Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age for participating in a trip is 26 years old.
- The designated driver of the motorcycle must present a valid driver’s licence and must be eligible to drive category A motorcycles (above 600 cc) for over 3 years.
Use of the Motorcycle
- The motorcycle is only meant to be driven on tarmac and approved roads within the Portuguese National road system. Its use in sporting events or off road driving is strictly prohibited. No other person, otherwise than the designated driver is allowed to drive the motorcycle.
Damages guarantee fee
- At the moment of booking, a credit card number will be required to assure for a damages guarantee fee of 5000,00 €
Number of available places
- Each tour as a minimum and a maximum of participants. Please contact us for more information. If the tour is no longer available on out calendar then it is sold-out.
What is included in each trip?
Here are the services included in the sale price of each Portugal Motorcycle Tours trip:
Accommodation in iconic hotels with breakfast included (single room or double room for couples)
All food and beverages which are part of the program of each journey
Admission to all activities during the journey
Welcome and farewell dinner
Personal Guide and tour leader
Tour Information package
Rental of the Motorcycle with unlimited kilometres
Parking fees and Toll Charges
Transfer from Airport to hotel and hotel / airport
Civil responsibility insurance up to 50.000.000,00€,
Collision damage insurance
24h on the road motorcycle assistance
All Portuguese taxes
What is NOT included in each trip?
Here are a list of the items you will be responsible for when you book a Portugal Motorcycle Tour from us:
Personal accident insurance
Collision damage insurance excess
Theft insurance excess
Flights to Portugal
Drinks, food and snacks not included in the itinerary
Tips and gratuities
Everything else that is not listed in the included chapter
In order to secure your place on one of our tours we charge a non-refundable 30% of the total value of the tour you are booking. This allows us to make the necessary arrangements in order to guarantee that your experience in Portugal is flawless. You may pay the remaining 70% up to 90 days from the start of the journey you have booked. All prices are based on one single driver per motorcycle and single occupancy at the designated hotels, unless stated otherwise.
The first 30% are non-refundable regardless of when the tour is booked. 50% refund if cancelled at least more than 60 days prior to the trip. For cancellations made between 60 and 30 days prior to the departure, a credit minus your initial deposit will be issued towards a future trip within two years. For cancellations made within 30 days of departure no credit can be applied.