Small South Tour
The adventure begins in Lisbon and Cabo da Roca, the most western point of continental Europe, is our first destination.
To get there we will ride side-by-side with Tejo River and watch it run into the Atlantic Ocean, while we keep on moving West through the Coast.
With Cabo da Roca and its mythic lighthouse behind us, we re-set our compass to the East, to explore Portuguese nature-full Interior. We end the day in Évora, facing the famous Roman temple and the city’s Castle.
Across the Alentejo’s roads we will be surrounded by plains filled with cork trees and vineyards, with a sense of liberation that only nature can give us!
We will go all the way down to Algarve, following the Guadiana’s River, to find small villages with the distinguished influence of the Arabic architecture.
After resting in the charming town of Tavira, we will ride our motorcycles through Portugal’s southern playground – Algarve.
We will combine the famous roads and landscapes of Monchique and Caldeirão mountains, with the seaside’s refreshing route leading to the southwestern tip of Europe – Sagres – the place where the ancients believed the land ended and sea began!
In the final day we will go back up to Lisbon, wiggling our way through one of Europe’s widest and most exciting coastlines.
A surfer’s and adventure seeker’s paradise, this coast has razor sharp cliffs which serve as a wall to the relentless pounding of the Atlantic!
- Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Estimated Kilometers: 1.250 Kms
- Price per BMW Driver*: 1.390,00€
- Price per Harley Davidson Driver*: 1.650,00€
- Price per Passenger*: 500,00€
- Availability: All Year Long
*The prices are not final. They are estimatives for a Tour with 3 motorcycles.
Both the itinerary and the prices can be altered to meet specific requests.
Included in the Tour
- Accommodation in 4-Star Hotels with daily Breakfast
- Motorcycle Hire with Side and Top Cases
- Bike insurance (excludes excess deposit)
- Personal Damage insurance and Civil Responsibility insurance
- Tour Guide
- Fuel, Toll Fees, Entrance Fees…